Do you want a warm and delicious strawberry chocolate at home? We have her!!!
- Put the milk of your choice in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Using milk instead of water makes this hot chocolate super creamy and delicious.
- Once the milk is heated, add two tablespoons of the powder and mix!!!
- Serve immediately, with your favorite toppings: marshmallows, whipped cream, chopped chocolate, crushed candies, or whatever.
But do you want a cold chocolate? This is also happening.
- Make a hot chocolate mixture as described above. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Mix with a little more milk and some ice cubes until smooth.
- Serve immediately, with fresh whipped cream.
Extra tip: Think about the milk you will use. The higher the fat, the creamier the drink will be.
Ingredients: Chocolate powder 46%, (sugar, cocoa powder (20 – 22% fat) 32%), Sugar, Skimmed cocoa powder, Starch, Stabilizer: xanthan gum, Flavorings, Salt, Anti-caking agent: magnesium carbonate May contain traces of milk, soy and nuts.
|Nutrition facts per||100g|
|Energy||1548kJ / 367Kcal|
|-of which saturated||2.9g|
|-of which sugars||65g|
There are no reviews yet.