Electronic grinder Otto Florence Leonardo 65E: ideal for fine blends or for fresh ground coffee lovers
- 65 mm flat burr for high productivity (>2,5 gr/sec).
- Conceived for medium workload (suggested daily consumption up to 3 kg).
- “High Speed” maintenance: extremely fast cleaning and replacement of the burrs, without the risk of losing the set grind size.
- “ACE System” (Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity) to reduce the electrostatic charge of ground coffee and thus nullifies spraying and clumping.
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation (Patented by Conti Valerio s.r.l.) to ensure a unique grind regulation accuracy with infinitive adjustment points.
- 100% made in Florence, with reliable materials
- New dedicated innovative touch display.
– 2 programmable doses + manual dose
– Grinding activation directly by display
– Counter dose and start & Stop function
- Metal fork (white anodized), solid and suitable for any kind of portafilter.
- 1.2 kg bean hopper
- Power 320W
- Dimensions: Height 559 mm, Width 210 mm, Depth 285 mm
- Weight: 15 kg