Vanilla syrup is a sweet, flavored liquid made from sugar, water and vanilla extract.
It is used as a topping for desserts, mixed into beverages such as coffee and as an ingredient in cooking recipes.
The syrup has a rich, sweet flavor and vanilla aroma and is often used as a sugar substitute to add sweetness with additional flavor.
How would you like to create the first Vanilla Latte at home? Here’s a recipe:
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 cup of skimmed milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- Optional: whipped cream and cinnamon
- Make a shot of espresso.
- Steam the milk in a milk frother or on the stovetop until hot and frothy.
- In a coffee mug, mix the espresso and vanilla syrup.
- Pour the frothed milk over the espresso mixture.
- Stir to combine, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- Enjoy Vanilla Latte at home!
There are no reviews yet.