Do you want a warm and delicious chocolate cookies at home? We have her!!!
- Put the milk of your choice in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Using milk instead of water makes this hot chocolate super creamy and delicious.
- Once the milk is heated, add two tablespoons of the powder and mix!!!
- Serve immediately, with your favorite toppings: marshmallows, whipped cream, chopped chocolate, crushed candies, or whatever.
But do you want a cold chocolate? This is also happening.
- Make a hot chocolate mixture as described above. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Mix with a little more milk and some ice cubes until smooth.
- Serve immediately, with fresh whipped cream.
Extra tip: Think about the milk you will use. The higher the fat, the creamier the drink will be.
Ingredients: Chocolate powder 46%, (sugar, cocoa powder (20 – 22% fat) 32%), Crushed biscuit (8%), (flour of wheat, Sugar, Non-Hydrogenated Vegetable Fat (Palm Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Skim Cocoa Powder, Glucose Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Whey Powder of milk, salt, flavoring, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)) Skimmed milk powder, Starch, Sugar, Stabilizer: xanthan gum, Flavorings, Salt, Anti-caking agent: magnesium carbonate. May contain traces of milk, soy and nuts.
|Nutrition facts per||100g|
|Energy||1623kJ / 385Kcal|
|-of which saturated||4,3g|
|-of which sugars||62g|