Do you want a warm and delicious caramel chocolate at home? We have her!!!
- Put the milk of your choice in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Using milk instead of water makes this hot chocolate super creamy and delicious.
- Once the milk is heated, add two tablespoons of the powder and mix!!!
- Serve immediately, with your favorite toppings: marshmallows, whipped cream, chopped chocolate, crushed candies, or whatever.
But do you want a cold chocolate? This is also happening.
- Make a hot chocolate mixture as described above. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Mix with a little more milk and some ice cubes until smooth.
- Serve immediately, with fresh whipped cream.
Extra tip: Think about the milk you will use. The higher the fat, the creamier the drink will be.
Ingredients: Sugar, Skimmed cocoa powder, Chocolate powder 14%, (Sugar, Cocoa powder (20 – 22% fat) 32%), Grated caramel 9% Starch, Salt, Stabilizer: xanthan gum, Flavourings, Anti-caking agent: magnesium carbonates. May contain traces of milk, soy and nuts.
|Nutrition facts per||100g|
|Energy||1496kJ / 354Kcal|
|-of which saturated||2,2g|
|-of which sugars||55g|